An electrical outlet malfunction is a common factor in house fires. That was the case in this fire. Luckily, the homeowners were not home when an electrical wire burst into flames, consuming most of the house. The fire department considered the house to be a total loss which meant SERVPRO would perform a total remodel of the home. Crews removed ceilings, walls, flooring, and furniture before cleaning the structure with specialized SERVPRO approved products. Our customer was very pleased with the work we preformed and loves their new home! Give SERVPRO of Central St. Petersburg/Pinellas Park a call today!